Racing course on Touring Race Car type Audi RS4 | Milan
Racing course with a fun and powerful Audi A4 modified for track day.
Feel the thrill of driving a 300hp car on a race track!
The course is based on 1-1.5 hr of actual race driving with professional instructor
You will be doing a briefing and a theoretical racing course
You will be giving 1 lap with pro driver to understand the track
You will be driving 4 sessions of 20 min at our home race track to implement the things you have been taught earlier
The course can be extended to 7/8 sessions (depend on the day)
This car has can be driving in Automatic mode or semi autoamic with pedal shifter
The experience includes theroy on racing , briefing on the car & track, and laps on a modified Audi RS4.
Feel the adrenaline driving on the circuit and live your dream driving like a professional driver.
After the course you will know the fundamentals of race driving.
• Onboard video including telemetry data
• Theoretical sports driving course conducted by professional drivers
• 1 experience lap on auxiliary car to view the track with a qualified race driver.
• 4 sessions of 20 min (between 8 to 12 laps for each session)
• Fuel included
• Circuit fees included
• Car insurance included
• Professional instructor by your side
• All taxes, fees and management fees
• Helmets and gloves
What’s Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Any extras
- Extra laps
You will learn:
• Driving behavior
• Determination of the breaking point
• Determination of the turning point
• Determination of the clip point
• Determination of the exit point
• How to manage different curves
Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance and drive a real race car on the track
Time in the track premises - 3-6 hours
*These programs are based on track days with sessions. In case of long session availability (like over time session in the after noon ) the course total time can vary between 2-4 hours.
Our Race Tracks
Racing in Italy Circuit (PV) -Our home Race Track near Milan We can host you almost every day. Cancellation is possible 2 days before the event.
• Don't forget to bring your driving license and comfortable shoes
• Experiences and courses are adapted to men and women
• The level of the course will be according to the person's will and ability
• Where applicable, it also fits children under 18 as a co-pilot.
• Maximum height 190 cm
• Maximum weight 95 kg
• We will not be able to assist you in case of adverse weather conditions such as snow, heavy rain or frozen track. If so, we may postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be returned. We also run the cars on days of light rain and fog.
Max 4 people per event.
Cars are subject to change based on that day's availability
We use Pirelli P-Zero™ in all of our race cars !
- work in an active race track, we work by sessions and by strict timing , please respect the time schedule and the change in time session that might appears and follow the instructors instructions.
If you buy this experience as a gift, write YES on the order page and the desired day of arrival, Then fill in this voucher
We can also provide trophies and gadgets (hats, stickers, pens, USB etc ...). Look at our website
Audi A4 Track Prepared - Tech Specs
Engine: 2.0L, Inline4, FSI
Wheel: 245/40 R18
Max Speed: 310km/h
0-100km/h: 4.0 sec.
Places to Seat: 5
All wheel drive Quattro system